Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Aztec Gold Chocolate – 7 Stoke Talmage, THAME, OX9 7EY. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any complaints or comments on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not distribute (for commercial or other purposes), edit, modify, re-use or transmit any of the text, images, database or other content without Aztec Gold Chocolate’s express written permission. By accessing and browsing this website you accept these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. The use of this website is expressly subject to these terms and the conditions of use.
Everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission from Aztec Gold Chocolate. These terms and conditions take effect from the first date you begin to use this website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting these changes up on its website. It is your responsibility to view the terms and condition regularly to obtain notice of such changes.
Aztec Gold Chocolate cannot be held responsible or liable for any damages to or viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or from browsing this website or your downloading of materials, data, text or images.
The Contract Between Us
- We must receive payment in full for the products that you order before your order can be fulfilled.
- Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
- Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Products supplied by us are strictly not for resale.
- The prices payable for products that you order are as set out on our website.
- In most instances you will be required to pay extra for delivery. Our delivery charges can be found on the website and are calculated during the checkout process.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of placing your order.
- We will deliver the products you have ordered by Royal Mail to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that these details are accurate.
- Once your products have been dispatched we will notify you by email
- Our delivery charges and times are set out on our website
- If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and you will be notified by email. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered.
Cancellation by you
You may cancel your order at any time provided you have not received a dispatch confirmation. If your products have been dispatched, in order to receive a refund it is your responsibility to:
- return the products to us within (14) days following the dispatch of the product to you.
- The returned product must be in an unused, undamaged condition, in its original unopened packaging, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
We can accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. Once Aztec Gold Chocolate receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Aztec Gold Chocolate via our website payment options in relation to your order will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible using their refund system and in any event within 30 days of your order. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Aztec Gold Chocolate.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered. If this is the case, we will contact you to advise of an availability date or to offer you a substitute product;
- We do not deliver to your area.
- One or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for: death or personal injury by our negligence; fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Nor will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
This contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.
You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to anyone else. You agree that we may assign or transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
We will not be liable to you for any lack of performance, or the unavailability or failure of our website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these terms, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- If you fail to make any payment when due
- If you breach the terms of this agreement
- If you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you when requested by us to do so
W suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site
Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
How to contact us
Aztec Gold Chocolate. 7 Stoke Talmage, OXON OX97EY. UK
Tel:+(44) 01844 281 003